Last day of the sell-out tour!!! Venues I did appear at included:
- Club Foord (9 Central)
- Geelong Cats vs Collingwood at the MCG
- Wharf Shed Cafe, tucking into the chocolatiest slice of chocolate cake ever.
- Heckling from the sideline of Der Hunds indoor soccer matches
- Jetty Road Fish Shop
- The Khan Curry Hut
- Even a SCWAIFE (Scrabble, Civ, Wine And Indian Food Enthusiasts) meeting althought it was more of a C meeting, not all of them at once but that’s what SCWAIFE is all about: Not all of them at once. That’d be mental!
Some shows were cancelled. These included:
- Portarlington Footy Club Matches
- Surfside Waves Soccer Club Matches
- Pizza Hut Belmont, having ‘The Works’
But there were some new shows:
- Bennett’s Lane Jazz Club, seeing the Tim Stevens trio (my piano teacher last year)
- The Op Shop circuit.
- The Fairy Dell
- Wallington Mini Golf eating mammoth iced creams for a reasonable price.
- The Mex, Ocean Grove
- Eastern Beach Promenade
- Jon’s Honours recital (never a more splendid evening can I recall)
- Yohosie gig
- Church by the Bay Portarlington
- Airey’s Inlet Lighthouse (strange things happen, when you’re going round the twist)
- Other cool places
So that was fun. I caught up with a lot of yous but still didn’t get to see some of yous but that’s life, eh? Some of yous had the pleasure of meeting Mia, some of yous didn’t but that’s life, eh?
While I was here I went through some of my photo albums and I put some little Hooly photos up on my MySpace. Check em out here. I think you might need a MySpace account to view them though. If that is the case… then that is the case. Maybe I’ll put em up here when I get back or something.
One thing I will be looking forward to is getting away from this blasted weather:
Of course when I want to do a comparative analysis it turns foul but you can see it’s still well up. Most of this week it was sunny, low 20’s in Perth and below 10, cold, rainy roobish over here.
Sooo… I’ve started talking about the weather on my blog. My blog has been reduced to small talk. Beacuse of roobish like this I’ve thought about closing it down but I’ll keep it up and hopefully next semester I’ll have something to say. I’ll leave yous with a couple of happy snaps of my time in GeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLONG!!!!!!!
Jon and Ed inspire fear in the opposition. I am simply cold.
The Bluff. I am a BANANA and I have a smarmy grin. Mia is mildy amused.